Sunday, March 12, 2023

Spellbinders | March 2023 Club Kits (Stitching Die + Stamp & Die)


I'm back to share more of this month's club kits from Spellbinders. Today's card pairs the Stitching Die of the Month - Nested Layered Stitched Petal with the Clear Stamp & Die of the Month - Butterfly Burst (see yesterday's post HERE for more). 


Once again, I've paired both the cardstock and ink colours Rose Water and Raspberry Sorbet from Taylored Expressions. This time, I added Black Licorice cardstock to the white linen card base using the largest of the Precision Layering A2 A Dies and it highlights all the details in the Nested Layered Stitched Petal dies.


Obviously, these Nested Layered Stitched Petal dies are meant to be stitched but I think they're beautiful on their own, as is, which adds versatility. Sometimes all you just need are some small details to elevate a card from good to wow. I cut the outer layer from Raspberry Sorbet cardstock and the inner panel from Rose Water cardstock.


I stamped one of the butterfly designs from the Clear Stamp & Die of the Month - Butterfly Burst with Oreo ink. Then I used the filler stamps with Rose Water, Raspberry Sorbet and a bitty blender brush to create an ombre effect. I coloured the rest of the flowers using Copic markers R00, RV11 and R32.


I die cut the butterfly using the coordinating dies, as well as a second piece from Black Licorice cardstock, which I cut in half horizontally and glued to the back. Both the two centre pieces were attached with foam squares. The white heat embossed sentiment and the outer panels were glued on flat. To finish, I embellished the card with two black enamel dots.


From March 10-15, 2023, you'll receive a free card kit with every purchase of $150 or more! It will be added to your cart automatically. New products have been added the ongoing Clearance Sale and you'll find some great deals on items in your wish list! Click on either icon to head to the shop.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: