Saturday, September 19, 2026

Concord & 9th | September 2026 Guest Designer | Holiday Trimmings Bundle


I'm back with another project for Concord & 9th's September Release and today's post features the Holiday Trimmings Bundle. The close-up tree sprigs and decor are so much fun and I love the versatility of this set. Even though I used quite a few bright colours for the ornaments, the background makes this card look quite rustic but I'm all for it since it's a bit of a departure from my usual designs.

(Click on any photo to enlarge)

In my Fun Facts, I listed a six-colour palette that is fully utilized on this card, except that I swapped out the Matte Gold Foil for Gold Glitter cardstock: Sweet Pea, Berry Kiss, Plumberry, Tidepool, Juniper and Gold Glitter cardstock. I also threw in neutrals, Sand and Peanut for the sentiment banner, ornament strings and branches.


Before adhering the branches to the card base with liquid glue, I stamped a few splatters on to the background using coordinating Tidepool ink. After attaching the ornaments and sentiment using a combination of liquid glue and glue dots, I added a few Gold Enamel Dots.

I hope you enjoyed today's project. If you missed my previous posts, you can find those here:


I'll see you again on Monday with more inspiration featuring the Into the Woods BundleIf you’re inspired, some affiliate links are included below at no extra cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by and I’ll see you again soon!

Supplies

No comments: