Tuesday, November 1, 2016

{Sunny Studio Stamps Video} Blissful Baking

 

I'm so excited to share my first video for Sunny Studio Stamps! I'm featuring the Blissful Baking stamp set and coordinating dies but I also used Little Angels to deliver the treats and the Tag Topper Crescent Die Set to sponge my first ever billowy cloud sky.



I sparkled up the angels' halos and wings, and, of course, the cookies with a Wink of Stella glitter pen. I purposely die cut three extra cookies to look as if they're falling off the tray towards the recipient. It's the reverse effect of the Star Wars opening crawl.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

(Perfect Star Wars reference.) :D
This is such a sweet card! The cookies look delicious, the angels are so cute, and your puffy cloud background is awesome.