Tuesday, April 30, 2019

{Simon Hurley create} Happy Birthday to the Bestest Person Ever!


Hello, friends! This adorable set, Bestest Friends, from the Simon Hurley create line didn't get enough love here during the Cutest Video Hop Ever so I decided to make this fun birthday card using four of the images from that set. I also threw in wood flooring using Splinter and that little rug they're sitting on is the trampoline from Trampoline Friends!


The big bears are my favourite part of Bestest Friends but the little secondary sentiments are pretty awesome, too. I love that the phrases are unique, unexpected and funny. I used two of the same bear but there's another bear with one of his arms outstretched and he could be hugging this particular bear or giving any number of items to one of the other characters in the set.


Once again, I used all 12 ink pads from the Simon Hurley create line to watercolour the images, stamp the floor and blend the background. To create the floor, I used masking paper to mask off the wall and half the floor so I could angle the Splinter background stamp and create a simple chevron pattern.


I was so excited that I thought about making a rug with the trampoline because it shows even more versatility, especially since my son used it as a portal/vacuum. I originally stamped it with Clear Skies but it was too dark so I second-generation stamped it and sponged around the edges with the same colour.

My husband thought this card was quite funny because it literally represents our son's alternate universe where stuffies rule the world and we're their toys. LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

4 comments:

colormax said...

England Cricket Team Schedule All Matches
2019 Happy Fathers Day Text Messages
Happy Fathers Day Memes Funny Images

roadrunneremail said...

I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog.

https://nortononlinehelp.com/
http://roadrunneremailcustomerservice.com/

roadrunneremaillogin said...

I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog.

www.norton.com/setup

roadrunner email login

aolmail.com

whatsapp plus apk said...

123movies