Wednesday, May 1, 2019

{Technique Tuesday} National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop + FREE stamp set or dies!


Hello, friends! Saturday, May 4th is National Scrapbook Day and Technique Tuesday is celebrating by giving away FREE stamp sets and dies! The best part is that YOU get to choose which stamp set or dies you get for FREE. Here's how to claim your freebie:

  • Go to Technique Tuesday and add $30+ worth of product to your cart.
  • Go to the FREE National Scrapbook Day 2019 Category and choose your FREE stamp set or dies, then add them to your cart.
  • When you check out, enter code NSD2019.
  • The charges for your freebie will be removed from your order.
  • Hurry --- this special offer ends on Sunday, May 5th at midnight PST!

Both of the sentiment sets I used on my card - Sassy Days and Sassy Coffee - are included in the FREEBIE category! I love Bobbi the Bear because he could be holding literally anything or hugging any other animal. I placed a coffee mug from Perk Up in his paws and customized the mug with the little bee from Bobbi's own stamp set. I stamped his claws again on the outside of the mug to make it look like he had both paws wrapped around it.


I gave Bobbi some company in the form of two pets. Both the puppy and kitty are from Sassy Love Your Guts, which is one of my favourite sassy stamp sets from Technique Tuesday. To be honest though, it's hard to pick a favourite. I love all of the sassy stamp sets and have a desire to own them all. LOL Definitely check out the FREEBIE category because there are quite a few sets in there that I still need to add to my collection!


All images were watercolored with distress inks and you can find the colours in the supply links below. This heartwarming scene was completed with some patterned paper to create a wall and carpet. To finish, I added a few enamel dots in coordinating colours to balance the design elements.


Be sure to hop along for plenty of National Scrapbook Day inspiration!



  • Go to Technique Tuesday and add $30+ worth of product to your cart.
  • Go to the FREE National Scrapbook Day 2019 Category and choose your FREE stamp set or dies, then add them to your cart.
  • When you check out, enter code NSD2019.
  • The charges for your freebie will be removed from your order.
  • Hurry --- this special offer ends on Sunday, May 5th at midnight PST!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

8 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Sooo cute! I love when bears get along with cats and dogs ;)

Helen said...

Emily, I like how you've combined the sassy sentiments on this card. They work so well with you fun image. tfs

Jean said...

Such fun!

Karen Wedding said...

Adorable card. Love the sentiment on the card. That's me to a T.

MiamiKel said...

Oh coffee - cute critter - something funny ..... this card has it all! Super cute and just beautifully designed! TFS!

Ina Good said...

Your Bobbi the bear card is adorable with coffe and such personable touches and uses of all those stamps combined with great coloring

Mrsfish02 said...

Even after being retired for sometime now this sentiment still serves me well. Love Bobbi bear too. Thanks for sharing.

Teri S. said...

Seeka, I love this card with Bobbi Bear & the pup & pussycat laying at his feet. I remember feeling this way so often, but a large cup of Tea is my choice. You colour so very well. Happy NSD.