Monday, January 13, 2020

VIDEO | Underwater Seascape Card feat. Simon Hurley create.


It feels so good to be back making videos! It's been too long so it's no surprise that I'm using Simon Hurley create. products. I have a lot to catch up on! As you know, Simon just had a new release on January 10th and I look forward to showcasing those products as well. For now, I'm starting with his second release.


There are a lot of photos in this post so I won't bore you with too many details since my video is a step-by-step of how I made this card.


I created a watercolored background with the Sea Floor (available at Ranger | Scrapbook.com) rubber cling background stamp. I inked it up with four ink colours and misted it with water before stamping.


Then I stamped and watercolored four images from the Mythical Mermaids (available at Ranger | Scrapbook.com) clear stamp set, using Simon Hurley create. inks. I used all but one of the inks from Simon's first release and you can find the entire list of colours in the supply links below.


I used Simon Hurley create. stark white cardstock (available at Ranger | Scrapbook.com), which is a beautiful, bright white cardstock that is smooth on both sides and holds water extremely well. The fact that it's smooth makes it so easy to stamp on.


Thanks so much for stopping by! See you again soon. :)

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love this! The background is amazing, and what a fun and original way to use the sea people and creatures... and bear? :D