Saturday, January 25, 2020

VIDEO | Bat Mitzvah Card feat. Concord & 9th


My son was invited to his first bat mitzvah so I wanted to make a special card to celebrate the occasion. I was told that the recipient's favourite colours are pink and rose gold so I chose my colours accordingly.



I used Concord and 9th's Vintage Flower stamp set and coordinating dies to heat emboss and create dimension for the flowers, which I watercolored with distress inks.


The custom sentiment was stamped using Concord and 9th's Perfectly Penned stamp set, using Altenew's Coral Berry ink pad.


I used blending brushes to sponge the background in the same colours I used to watercolour the flowers. Then I splattered shimmer spritz to up the glam factor.


I adore the way the flower dies give the petals so much dimension and I'm so pleased with the way this card turned out! I hope the recipient loves it as much as I enjoyed making it.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This is one stunner of a card, Em!