Thursday, March 19, 2020

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | March 2020


The March 2020 Club Sursee collection has shipped out to subscribers! I've seen a few posts on Instagram and I love what you've all been creating with this uplifting kit. We all need some 'happy' in our lives right now and the theme of this collection was perfectly-timed.


This collection inspired me to make bright, colourful cards to welcome spring, encourage and celebrate friendships! I didn't have the coordinating dies but fussy cutting was very easy with these adorable images. I used the same four colours on all three of my cards - Orange Twist, Lemongrass, Mint To Be and Something Borrowed - with a splash of neutrals, Icing on the Cake and Black Jack.


I used three of the five products from the Deluxe Club Sursee collection on my first card. I used the frame from the Puddle Jumper Mini Cover Plate and stacked it with fun foam for dimension.


I used the rain and one of the borders from the Springtime Elements stamp set to accent the frame and create the ground.


The sentiments, rain boots, flowers and pot are all from the Blue Skies Ahead stamp set.


My second card was made using builder images from the Springtime Elements stamp set.


I placed the panel in my MISTI stamping tool and turned it 180 degrees to stamp the same image twice to get the exact same grouping on opposite ends of the panel.


Then I stamped and fussy cut flowers from Blue Skies Ahead to create embellishments for the squares. I adhered them with glue dots to create a bit of dimension and visual interest.


Both of the uplifting sentiments are from the Springtime Elements stamp set.


My third card primarily features the Blue Skies Ahead stamp set. The umbrella, flowers and sentiment are all from Blue Skies Ahead. The little heart next to the sentiment is from the Springtime Elements stamp set.


I masked off the metal parts of the umbrella so I could stamp them all in Black Jack. Since this was a one-layer card, I added tiny white silk bows to up the cute factor.


Which card is your favourite? Mine is the second one. I rarely use patterns to create graphic cards but I really love the way it turned out! ðŸ˜‰


I hope you enjoyed my inspiration for the March 2020 Club Sursee subscription! This particular collection is no longer available but each month's subscription gets better and better. If you don't want to miss any more, subscribe now to get the April collection. The Basic Subscription will get you stamp sets. If you want coordinating and stand-alone dies, they will be included with the Deluxe Subscription.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Seems hard to believe we hit spring tonight, but these cards are certainly springlike! My personal favourite is the rubber boots card, but I hold a special place for the umbrella card with the perfect little bows!