Monday, March 16, 2020

Concord & 9th | Pandas are the Best + Sale!


There are many obscure occasions I want to make cards for but I either run out of time or I'm not motivated enough. Today is National Panda Day and I couldn't let it pass without making a panda card! I own two Concord & 9th stamp sets with pandas and the Furry Friends Bundle hadn't seen ink yet so I knew I had to use it. Plus, I bought several new sets that I also used here. Yay, me!  (BTW, all of the products I used here are on sale!!!) 😉


I initially had a completely different layout in mind so I started by stamping three shades of pandas using the Altenew's Rock Collection . The version you see on my card was stamped with Pure Graphite and Industrial Diamond. All of the blues are from the Cool Summer Night set. You can find all the individual colours in the supply links below.


The glasses from the Winter Wear Bundle were stamped with Jet Black. The scarf, also from the  Winter Wear Bundle, was stamped with Ocean Waves. The book is from the Daily Wear Bundle and it was stamped with Pure Graphite. I masked and decorated the book with leaves from the Furry Friends Bundle. The leaves were stamped with Ocean Waves and Dusk.


I curated a custom sentiment using phrases from the Daily Wear Bundle and Perfectly Penned. The sentiment was stamped with Industrial Diamond and Ocean Waves. To finish, I masked off a border at the top and bottom of the panel and stamped the Gingham Background in Sea Glass, Ocean Waves and Desert Night.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

As soon as I saw it was Panda Day, I thought of you! The gingham background is on its way to me - mostly as I saw you use it before! Adorable 🐼 card. <3

Purple Princess said...

so cute