Friday, May 15, 2020

Avery Elle | Totally Awesome Slimline Card


I had these Copic-coloured images from Avery Elle's retired Stoked stamp set lying around for years and I found them recently while cleaning up my craft area. Normally, I don't keep scraps because it's quite obvious that I never use them. I really love the cute boys in this set so that's probably why I hung on to them. The third boy in the set is a drummer and since my son plays drums, I'll be hanging on to this set even though it's retired.


I used two different Hero Arts ombre inks to stamp the solid speech bubbles and created a background scene that was reminiscent of a lot of mountain areas that literally have two different seasons at different elevations.


I created the background using the Honey Bee Stamps Winter Wonder Background stencils, distress inks and Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes. This particular slimline card measures 3.5" x 7.5" and I love that I can use the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board to create the perfect size envelope for it!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Such a fun card! Personally, I'm quite okay with you not keeping your scraps. :D Remember when you were making slimline cards before they were cool?