Thursday, July 16, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | One Plus One Collection feat. His and Hers


Hello, friends! I'm sure you've already seen some of the wonderful products being released for Catherine Pooler's One Plus One Collection next Wednesday! This is an incredible release but I always say that because it's true. LOL In all seriousness, this one is so much fun to create with.


This sneak peek features the His and Hers stamp set and coordinating dies, as well as the Nested Stitched Hearts Dies and A Tisket, A Tasket Patterned Paper. I put more ballet flats on this card than loafers because women always have more shoes. ;) I also thought it was a fun layout to use the loafers to bookend the ballet flats. All of the ink colours are listed below.


I used the Nested Stitched Hearts Dies to dry emboss a 4" x 5.5" panel, then I used the Morning Joe Border Dies to cut a strip of gingham paper from the A Tisket, A Tasket 6x6 paper pad.


I carefully stamped the sentiment directly on to the Tiara loafers, rock 'n' rolled with Sauna, using Midnight ink and a 2-3/4" round stamping block. I attached the loafers flat to the panel and popped up the ballet flats and hearts with foam tape.


All product links to the One Plus One Collection will go live on Wednesday, July 22, 2020.

I'll have many more sneak peeks for you leading up to release day. See you again tomorrow!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This card is so much fun! I love all the different colours of shoes and how you used the hearts to dry emboss the background.