Friday, July 17, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | One Plus One Collection feat. more His and Hers


Hello, friends! I'm back with another sneak peek of Catherine Pooler's One Plus One Collection, available next Wednesday! The His and Hers stamp set is packed with adorable images and they're my kind of images, from shoes to eyeglasses to chairs. It's the perfect couples stamp set!


Since I featured the shoes in yesterday's post, I decided to focus on the chairs here. To create the background, I used three different patterns from the A Tisket, A Tasket 6x6 paper pad. I used my paper trimmer to cut out the floor and wall panels, then used the Morning Joe Border dies to cut out the top strip.


I stamped the chairs in Over Coffee, rocking 'n' rolling them with Icing On The Cake, and popped them up with foam tape. I heat embossed the Happy Anniversary sentiment using Midnight ink on a Nested Stitched Hearts die and tucked it behind the chairs using vellum adhesive.


I swiped Rockin' Red and Mint To Be inks on premium white cardstock, then die cut the Pet Specs from the coloured cardstock. I also die cut the lenses from vellum and inserted those pieces into the glasses before adhering the googly eyes with glue dots. All of the ink colours I used coordinate with the A Tisket, A Tasket 6x6 paper pad.


All product links to the One Plus One Collection will go live on Wednesday, July 22, 2020.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll have more inspiration for you very soon!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is such a fun card! I think using patterned paper for "wallpaper" is always fun, and this one's perfect! Love the specs with the googly eyes.

Purple Princess said...

so super cute