Sunday, July 19, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | One Plus One Collection feat. Be The Good


Hello, friends! I'm back with another sneak peek of Catherine Pooler's One Plus One Collection, available on Wednesday! For today's card, I went back to my original style of super clean and simple. Sometimes that's required to show off beautiful fonts and the quirky details of patterned paper.


The Be The Good Sentiments stamp set is all about positive, encouraging sentiments. The best part of it? You make your own sentiments with the words and phrases available. You know I'm a sucker for sentiment sets with different fonts and I immediately fell in love with the scripted words.


I love pairing green and yellow, which are complimentary colours, so I decided to show off just two patterns from the A Tisket, A Tasket 6x6 paper pad. The yellow piece was cut using the Morning Joe Border dies and it's clear that I'm currently addicted to it since I've used it on all three of my cards for this release so far.


I used the coordinating ink colours for the paper pad in Limoncello, Garden Party and Grass Skirt. I also used Lemongrass to rock 'n' roll the bottom edge of the first two words to make sure they were legible.


All product links to the One Plus One Collection will go live on Wednesday, July 22, 2020.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll have more inspiration for you very soon!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That is a gorgeous scripty font! Love the multi-colours of the sentiment too. A beautiful CAS card!