Tuesday, July 21, 2020

VIDEO | Evelin T Designs | Floral Gift Tags


I'm so excited to bring you this video featuring the Floral Surprise and Positivi-Tea stamp sets from Evelin T Designs! I came up with this idea during release week and I wanted to play with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers which have sat unused for too long.



I started by die cutting tags from Studio Katia's Dotted Patterns Set 1 dies and stamped part of the Floral Surprise image on the bottom right hand corner of each tag, using a different part of the image on both tags to show some variation.


I also stamped three images from Positivi-Tea that would be fussy cut and popped up with large glue dots. The Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers were so easy to use and I love their vibrancy! I will definitely play with them more. To finish, I layered the bristol tags on kraft cardstock, added black hemp cord and arctic breeze pearls.


Thanks so much for watching!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

These are beautiful! And there's a cat on one of the tags! >•.•<