Thursday, July 30, 2020

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | July 2020 | Part 1 of 4


I had a blast creating with the July 2020 Deluxe Club Sursee so you're in for a treat since I made four inspiration cards! This month's theme is summer and that means sunshine, fruit, refreshments, palm trees and flamingos! Once I picked my colour scheme, it was easy to stamp away and whip up several cards until all of my die cut images were used. It was refreshingly addictive! LOL


This month's colours are listed below (yes, all 13) and I varied them in different amounts on each card but I love all of the natural colours with a splash of Sweet Sixteen! Those sunglasses can be left as plain eyeglasses (as you'll see tomorrow) or stamped in with whatever shade of lenses you want. They're super cute and almost all of the images can wear those sunglasses!


The sentiment and all of the images, except the boardwalk, are from the Summer Lovin' stamp set and the boardwalk is a border stamp from Good Times Bits and Borders, which I curved and stamped in Sand Castle and Over Coffee.


Most of the images were rock 'n' rolled with two inks to give them dimension, depth and to add visual interest. The melons were adhered using glue dots and the rest of the images were popped up with foam tape. I added some Star Dust Stickles to the edges of the boardwalk to give the sand a shimmery appearance.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Sadly, if we soak up the sun too much, our skin will be like those pineapples. :D What an adorable scene! Love the little boardwalk to ground everything.