Friday, July 31, 2020

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | July 2020 | Part 2 of 4


Meet Coco! She's a character I created using the July 2020 Deluxe Club Sursee and I have a short video clip on Instagram of all my projects using this collection. I seriously cannot stop laughing! I can't even tell you how she came about, except that it all started with the glasses from the Summer Lovin' stamp set.


It took me some time to realize that the heart in the same stamp set fits perfectly inside the glasses to make sunglasses! Then I remembered that fruit people are a thing. LOL! I noticed that the straws would work as arms and legs so I looked around and discovered that the coconut could be a face, complete with cute freckles.


I cut the stick off the drink umbrella and used it as her skirt. Then I added the palm leaf as hair, gave her a snack et voilà! Coco was born. Her expression is hilarious and her outfit has so much personality. I love her!


The sentiment and grassy border are from the Good Times Bits and Borders stamp set and I did some ink blending at the top and bottom of the card to tie in the colours from her outfit. I just love Coco so much and now I want to make more cards with her. LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You obviously had way too much fun making this! :D Cute!

Karen said...

This is so creative. Wish I was more out of the box. I love CoCo, which is also my Shiz Tzu.

Purple Princess said...

so cute