Saturday, August 1, 2020

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | July 2020 | Part 3 of 4


I'm back with more inspiration for the July 2020 Deluxe Club Sursee. Today's card is similar to my first card featuring sunshine, fruit and refreshments! This time I swapped out the sun for rays and a sentiment. 


The images here are grouped tighter than in my first card and I did a variation on the boardwalk in the form of a picnic blanket. I love it in purple!


I can't get enough of those sunglasses! They're just so cute. Again, I rock 'n' rolled all of the images, except the straw, in two shades of ink to give them depth and to add visual interest.


The sentiment and border stamp are from Good Times Bits and Borders, and the rest of the images are from Summer Lovin'. To find out more about Club Sursee, click on the icons below!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is so perfect for our summer long weekend! Love the cluster of summer images.

Purple Princess said...

wonderful card