Sunday, August 2, 2020

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | July 2020 | Part 4 of 4


Here's the last of the card set I whipped up using the July 2020 Deluxe Club Sursee. Today's card is a departure from the first three cards but I love the busier design! As I mentioned previously, I adore the glasses, which can be used as clear eyeglasses or sunglasses. Naturally, suns are bright so it's only fitting that they all need sunglasses since they're in such close proximity to each other. LOL


The sun image has such cute lines on it and the innermost circle actually looks like a smile when the sunglasses are placed on it. I love that they're smiling! As with my first card that uses the sun, I rock 'n' rolled it with Tiara and Tiki Torch to give it depth and dimension. 


I stamped the sunglasses using Sweet SixteenLime Rickey, and Party Dress rock 'n' rolled with Rockin Red. The lenses are stamped with Black Jack. All of the images are from the Summer Lovin' stamp set.


The sentiment and the border are from the Good Times Bits and Borders stamp set, stamped with Melon Ice and Garden Party. To find out more about Club Sursee, click on the icons below!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

The grid patterns of those happy suns with the centre sentiment is awesome! Gorgeous stamping work.

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my gosh Emily, I love everything about this card!!