Friday, October 9, 2020

My Birthday Card from the boys

 


Hello, friends! It's been a very busy few weeks between my dad and my son going back to school so I'm finally getting around to share this card that my husband and son collaborated on for my birthday!


They used Let's Go Nuts from Lawn Fawn, Build It Beaver (original retired) from Clearly Besotted, Beau & Beatrice Beaver from Technique Tuesday, Pandamonium from Mama Elephant, He Said, She Said (retired) from Paper Smooches and Tucked-In Turf Vertical from My Favorite Things. I don't normally keep retired items but these are family favourites that my boys often reach for. I've included alternates for the retired items in the shop links below.


I'm impressed with the way my husband masked off the beaver's log and modified it into pants. I also love how the the three of us are represented in this card - my husband is the hard working beaver pulling me up the hill in the wagon while my son plays, er, gathers acorns in the field. LOL They're both very proud of this card and think it's their best collaboration yet. I'm just happy to receive a handmade card from them!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Oh this is super cute!! Belated Happy Birthday to you!!

Lisa K said...

They did an awesome job! Had to be a squirrel on the card. Happy belated birthday!

Lindsey said...

This is really rather perfect, isn't it? :D

Purple Princess said...

so super cute