Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs | Beautiful New Year Release


Catherine Pooler's Beautiful New Year Release is live! You can shop all of the new products in the store HERE or using the shop links below. Today's post features my favourite set from this release, Cocktail Party and I drew my colour inspiration from the Pop the Bubbly Slimline Patterned Paper.

I started by stamping all of the outline images in various colours. I stamped almost all of the outline images using two different colours, one for bowl and one for the stem, which was so easy with the perfect stamping block. Then I stamped the coordinating solid images to 'fill' the drinks. I love it when I don't have to colour!


I used all but one of the colours included in the Pop the Bubbly Slimline Patterned Paper pack, which are Pink Champagne, Green Tea, Eucalyptus, Hot Tub, Daydream and Twilight. I double-stamped the sentiment in the centre using Daydream and Versamark Watermark ink before heat embossing it with clear sparkle embossing powder.


I used temporary adhesive to attach the drinks to the panel and die cut the heart using the Nested Stitched Hearts Dies. I used a larger heart to dry emboss another panel, which I cut down so I could add strips of Pop the Bubbly Slimline Patterned Paper at the top and bottom of the card base before adhering all the layers and popping up the drinks with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am here from CP. Love this card so much!!!