Thursday, December 10, 2020

VIDEO | Taylored Expressions | Like Gnome Other Kit

I'm so excited to present the new Like Gnome Other Kit from Taylored Expressions! I haven't worked with a lot of kits but I'm raving about this one because it's jam-packed with awesome, versatile products. At first glance, this kit is definitely perfect for all your Valentine's Day needs but it works for birthdays, general hello, friendship and anniversary celebrations. 

My first project is a card and I featured all of the kit ingredients on it, including the Like Gnome Other stamp set and coordinating dies, Layer It - Toadstools Dies, Cable Knit Background, Build a Scene - Heart Fence & Hill Dies and Bits & Pieces - Hearts. Plus, I also used the Set the Scene - Clouds stencils on the background.

All of my stamping and ink blending was done with Taylored Expressions inks and blender brushes, and you can find all of those colours in the supply links below. I've also included the Copic markers I used to colour the gnomes. I also used Taylored Expressions cardstock. 

You can probably tell that I had a lot of fun creating this scene. There are just so many ways you can arrange these fun elements. I added a lot of depth with both ink blending and foam tape.

To create the two tags using Tag Stacklets 2 dies, I just used the leftover pieces from the card. They're almost like mini versions of the card itself and since I had already prepared everything in the beginning, they were super quick to assemble.

I definitely need to make more because I don't see myself giving these away anytime soon. LOL Do you make things you love to much that you want to keep them for yourself? ;)

Would you believe that my favourite part of making tags is choosing the ribbon and/or cord? The chevron ribbon and metallic silver cord are by May Arts Ribbon but you can also find the cord in the Taylored Expressions store.

Thanks so much for watching!

Supplies

No comments: