Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Catherine Pooler Designs | April Showers Bring...Collection | Rise & Shine

Hello, Crafty Friends! If you're a StampNation Member, it's time for Early Ordering! There are so many goodies to choose from. What are your favourite items from the April Showers Bring...Collection? What do you plan to buy, what did you buy and what is on your wish list? Do you need more convincing? LOL


As I mentioned in yesterday's post, the Rise & Shine Bundle is so much fun and with my first card, I barely scratched the surface of what you can do with it. Again, I was inspired by the Great Start 6x6 Paper Pack and I immediately thought of a table spread when I saw the Sage-coloured gingham paper.


I absolutely had to use the plates die, which is the same stamp as the frying pan but with a separate die to create a plate from it. I used the floral paper to create the rim for the pretty plates. Then I created huge stacks of delicious breakfast foods for them. That pile of bacon is making my mouth water!!


The bacon was rock 'n rolled with Rouge and Sangria. The strawberries were stamped with Rouge and Eucalyptus. The egg yolks and waffles were rock 'n rolled with Shea Butter and Sauna. The blueberries were stamped with Juniper Mist. I stamped the egg whites in Twilight.

Believe it or not, I used the newspaper die to create the little napkins by scoring them twice, once in the middle and again in quarters. The sentiment banner is from the Superlatives Dies which was the perfect size to heat emboss the sentiment in Juniper Mist and clear embossing powder on vellum.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll see you again tomorrow April 14, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. for General Ordering.

Sources