Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Catherine Pooler Designs | April Showers Bring...Collection | You're the Best

Hello, Crafty Friends! The April Showers Bring...Collection is here!! Tell me what you're buying, what you bought or what you plan to buy. ;) If you need another reason to get the Rise & Shine Bundle, I'm showing off the frying pan stamp, and the way it converts into a plate with the embossed plate die.

I love the way these frying pans from the Rise & Shine Stamp Set look in Juniper Mist, Shea Butter and Rouge. They look like Le Creuset! Aren't they beautiful? It would be fun to make a slimline card with a rainbow of frying pans filled with food. LOL


As with my previous card, bacon was rock 'n rolled with Rouge and Sangria. The strawberries were stamped with Rouge and Eucalyptus. The egg yolks and waffles were rock 'n rolled with Shea Butter and Sauna. The blueberries were stamped with Juniper Mist. I stamped the egg whites in Twilight.

To create the beautiful pot holders, I stamped the floral gingham border from the Morning Borders Stamp Set using Hot Tub. Then I used scissors to cut squares from the border, resulting in perfectly sized squares for the pans. Another idea I had was to stamp the same pattern on both sides and fold them into napkins. Oooh, I will have to do that for a future card!

After stamping and die cutting all of the food elements, I cut out a 4" x 5.25" panel which I dry embossed using the Star Stencil. Then I used the Superlatives Stamp Set to stamp a custom sentiment on the front. I attached the pot holders to the embossed panel with mini glue dots, curling up the corners with my fingers. Then I popped up the frying pans and silver plate with foam tape.

I'm having the best time creating table settings with the Rise & Shine Bundle and I hope you're inspired, too. Thanks so much for stopping by and happy shopping!

Supplies

3 comments:

Purple Princess said...

so very fun

Christine Kiehl said...

These are awesome! So playful and NEW! LOVE them! Great card!

Lindsey said...

Now I want a red cast iron frying pan. ;) So much fun!