Friday, April 30, 2021

Ellen Hutson | Essentials by Ellen April 2021 Release Instagram Hop + Prizes


The Essentials by Ellen April 2021 Release is HERE and the Brand Ambassadors are celebrating with an Instagram Hop to bring you inspiration using the latest products! While appreciated, comments left here are not eligible for one of three $25 gift certificates. Please head to Instagram for all the details!


I'm featuring the super adorable Love Notes Stamp Set and coordinating Love Notes Dies by Julie Ebersole. There are nine sweet images in this stamp set, along with coordinating phrases.


I stamped these images on Neenah heavyweight cardstock and coloured them with Copic markers YR07, Y26 and BG13 to coordinate with the coloured cardstock. I did very simple, straight-forward colouring without shading and whipped these up in no time.


I used the Mini Note Die as a base for these mini notecards or lunchbox notecards. I love making mini notes for my son and husband so I was really excited to see this die! It will get used a lot. This die is interactive, with a perforated window but I chose not to use it in that manner.


I trimmed squares and strips of cardstock using Lawn Fawn metallic gold, Bazzill Circus Peanuts, Gold Coins and Candy Necklace. After adhering the squares and strips to the mini notes, I stamped the best sentiments from the Besties Stamp Set on the insides to coordinate with the cute little images.


After the sentiments were done, I popped each of the images on their respective mini notes with foam tape. There is one image that is from an older set and that's the hand throwing the paper airplane, which is from the Handful Stamp Set and coordinating Handful Dies. I thought it worked nicely together and I love that I could colour coordinating nail polish!


Please visit my other posts from Inspiration Week to see more photos using these new products and click on the image below to head to the SHOP!


COMPLETE IG HOP LIST



Thanks so much for hopping along with us!

Sources

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

These are all just too too cute Emily!! Knocked it out of the ball park my friend.

Daria Z. said...

These are absolutely fabulous, Emily!! Great colors and such sweet little cards!!