Saturday, May 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti | May 2021 8th Birthday Release Blog Hop


Hello, crafty friends! Reverse Confetti's 8th Birthday Release is here and we're celebrating with a blog hop full of inspiration using all the new products! You've already seen the sneak peeks over the last three days and the 6 new stamp sets and 9 new Confetti Cuts die sets are now available for purchase! You'll find the complete hop list at the end of this post.

For today's card, I used pastel Copic markers to colour the image I didn't use from The Bear Up There and coordinating dies. I also stamped and coloured two extra clouds and three stars. I set those aside and trimmed a 4" x 5.25" panel from white linen cardstock.

I used the Letter Cuts dies to create a customized sentiment, which I turned into a shaker. Using a piece of smooth white cardstock, I masked off the area for ink blending using colours that match the images. I used blender brushes and Mint To Be, Sprinkles and Lavender Glaze.


I secured a piece of acetate to the back of the panel, then used foam adhesive to build the walls that will house the sequins. Before removing the release paper, I added sequins to the ink blended base and secured the front panel to the card base. To finish, I used foam tape and glue dots to attach the images to the panel, along with some additional star sequins.


Olga Moss        


Thanks so much for hopping along with us! Happy shopping!!

Supplies

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super adorable shaker card Emily!

Shelly said...

So super cute, Emily!

Mrsfish02 said...

Love a good shaker... lovely soft colors and that new bear is too sweet!

Jean said...

Super cute

JMN said...

Lovely soft colours and so, so cute!

Purple Princess said...

so sweet!!