Tuesday, June 22, 2021

VIDEO | Taylored Expressions | Very Cherry Cardmaking Kit

I'm so excited to share Taylored Expressions' newest Very Cherry Cardmaking Kit! I had so much fun with this one and I know you will, too. What's your favourite fruit? I love them all but cherries are definitely at the top of the list. The cherry season is so short that I buy and eat them constantly, completely disregarding the price. LOL


The Very Cherry Cardmaking Kit includes the Very Cherry Cling & Clear Combo, the Very Cherry Stencil, the Open Scallop Circle Dies, the Cherry on Top mini stamp set and its coordinating dies, envelopes in Strawberry Milkshake, Cherry Pop and Peapod, and six envelope seals.

On my first card, I stamped the Very Cherry Cling & Clear Combo on Sugar Cube cardstock. Then I ink blended the Very Cherry Stencil with a pastel blender brush and Strawberry Milkshake ink. I created the frame using Peapod cardstock and the Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate.

The sentiments on all three cards are from the Cherry on Top mini stamp set. Two of them are white heat embossed on Oreo cardstock and this second card was stamped with Oreo ink on Sugar Cube cardstock.


On my second card, I created a shaker element using the Open Scallop Circle Dies, and the Cherry on Top mini stamp set. I love making shaker cards and was excited to see a die in this kit that allowed me to do just that! I die cut the Open Scallop Circle Dies from both Sugar Cube cardstock and silver glitter cardstock.

On the background panel cut from the largest Stitched Rectangle Stacklets, I ink blended the Very Cherry Stencil in the centre of the panel only, with Strawberry Milkshake ink and Cherry Pop ink. I cut a mat from Oreo cardstock and assembled all the pieces on a Strawberry Milkshake card base.


 For my third and final card, I wanted to make a dramatic background by stamping the Very Cherry Cling & Clear Combo on Strawberry Milkshake cardstock. I love that the cherries stamped in Strawberry Milkshake ink are as equally bold as they are on the first card.

Then I ink blended the Very Cherry Stencil with a white blender brush and Sugar Cube ink. I created the frame using the largest of the Diagonal Stitch Rectangle Stacklets.


I trimmed the stamped panel down to 4" x 5.25" and adhered it to a Cherry Pop card base. All of the sentiments were die cut using the Mini Strips Backer and I doubled this one up to create a bit of a white shadow since there's no dimension on this card.

Thanks so much for watching!

Supplies

No comments: