Friday, July 9, 2021

Catherine Pooler | Make a Wish Release: Doxie Party Bundle Reveal


Are you ready for one of my favourite Catherine Pooler releases ever? I know, I know, I say that a lot but this time it's really true! In all seriousness though, how can you beat new ink colours and the cutest Doxie Party Bundle? You can't. LOL My card design was inspired by the papers from the Cupcakes & Candles 6x6 Patterned Paper.


First of all, let's take a moment to admire the four new Beach Retreat ink colours - Sparkling Berry, Clay Mask, Serene and Merlot. The names alone tell you just how beautiful they are! It's definitely hard to choose a favourite because they all look amazing together but I think mine is Clay Mask.

And how about that doxie from Doxie Birthday Party?! Soooo cute and the stamp set includes a second doxie facing the other direction! Plus, they both have sweaters and all those party accessories. Yup, this is going to be a much-used set and I'm already secretly hoping that a similar cat set is coming, too. ;)


I used the outer part of the Round of Happy Dies to create the silver glitter sentiment. When I was figuring out the layout of my card, I noticed that two of the three repeated sentiments formed a perfect arc around the doxie so I cut off one of them and let the doxie complete the circle.

The new Beach Retreat inks, amazing Doxie Party Bundle and entire Make a Wish Release will be available on July 13th at 12:00pm EST for StampNation members and on July 14th at 9:00am EST for general ordering. The following links will not go live 'til then.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies