Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Catherine Pooler | Make a Wish Release: StampNation Early Ordering


StampNation Early Ordering is on! If you're a StampNation member, you can now order Catherine Pooler's Make a Wish Release. There are so many *NEW* products in the shop outside of this release, including  side labels for the ink padslarge blending brushes and infinity shaker pockets! They're all in the Make a Wish Release category on the website so be sure to check it out.


I made this Essentials Slimline card featuring the Doxie Party Bundle and new Beach Retreat Inks. I thought it would be so much fun to bend those little doxies to appear as if they're droopy. I also rock 'n rolled their snouts and feet in a different colour after I saw Erin Thompson's Facebook live.

I was able to use the coordinating dies and the partial die cutting technique to cut the fronts and backs, then use my scissors to cut around their torsos. I also used the Melon Edge Dies to create plaid clouds from the Cupcakes & Candles Patterned Paper. I mixed Highland and Tinseltown sequins to create the shaker mix.


If you missed my previous post featuring Doxie Birthday Party, be sure to check out that post HERE.  General ordering begins tomorrow, July 14th at 9:00am EST!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies



1 comment:

Lynn said...

Super cute doggie card! Love your color choices.