Thursday, July 1, 2021

VIDEO | Taylored Expressions | Mini Slim Trifold Cards feat. Tutti Frutti

Taylored Expressions has a fantastic new More Mini Slim Essentials Release, as a follow-up to their first Mini Slim Release a year ago and I'm sharing a video with two Mini Slim Trifold Cards featuring one of the new stamp sets, Tutti Frutti, a new stencil, Mini Slim Wonky Dots and a couple of existing products from the mini slim collection.

I started with the Mini Slim Trifold Cards in Sugar Cube. These are also sold separately in Toffee but you can cut them from any coloured cardstock for a completely different look. 


I stamped all of the adorable images from Tutti Frutti on Sugar Cube cardstock using Oreo ink, coloured them with Copic markers (all colours are listed in the supply links below) and die cut them. I die cut just their shapes second time to use on the back side of the window panels to cover the colouring that seeps through to the back.


I used the Mini Slim Trifold Square Stencils + Die to create the layered windows in the front and middle panels of the card. I also used both square dies together to create the window frames in Sprinkles cardstock and silver glitter cardstock, respectively.


On the innermost panel of the first card, I combined the large Mini Slim Trifold Square Stencil with the Mini Slim Wonky Dots stencil and Sprinkles and Lime Zest inks.


On the innermost panel of the second card, I combined the large Mini Slim Trifold Square Stencil with the Striped Squares stencil and Potato Chip ink.


On the innermost panel where the stencilling was done on both cards, I used a sentiment from the Max & Millie stamp set. I love these punny and fun encouragement cards that I could give to my son or send to a friend to surprise them on any occasion.

Please check out all of the fabulous products from the More Mini Slim Essentials Release!

Thanks so much for watching!

Supplies