Saturday, July 3, 2021

Angie Blom Digital Designs | Canada Day Video Hop Sponsor

Hello! I hope all my friends in North America are enjoying their long weekend. I used digital stamps from Angie Blom Digital Designs, one of the 2nd Annual Canada Day Video Hop sponsors to make two cards. The one on the left uses the Canada Day Gnomie Kit and the one on the right uses the Living My Best Life Kit.


Digital stamps are so easy to use. On my first card, I simply dragged the transparent .png files into any plain document like Word, Pages or Canva, moved them around and sized them to how I wanted the scene to look. The second card used one of Angie's already-made printouts which comes in the digital kit. Super easy! Then I printed both scenes on Neenah 80lb cardstock and let it sit so the ink would not smear when I used my Copic markers on it.


I trimmed both panels down and added some stitching details, attaching the panels to the card bases with some retired patterned papers for visual interest. I added some iridescent crystals from another one of our event sponsors. All of Angie Blom Digital Designs are 50% off through July 5, 2021 as part of the 2nd Annual Canada Day Video Hop!


Visit the original Canada Day Video Hop post and my follow-up post for more inspiration and leave comments to win:

Thanks so much for watching!

Supplies

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super card designs and a great way to celebrate Canada Day and the Fourth of July.