Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Catherine Pooler | Boho Fall Release Day!

Catherine Pooler's gorgeous Boho Fall Release is now available for purchase! I love making tags but always forget to make them so I made a set using the Painted Leaves Bundle, Give Thanks Sentiments and a plethora of older fall-themed sets.


I made one tag for each of the leaves in the Painted Leaves stamp set. For the layers, I used WOW! embossing powders in Rockin Red, Lavaburst and Sunburst. I used Rockin Red on the Mandarin Spice oak leaf, Lavaburst on the Orange Peel oak leaf and Clay Mask aspen/birch leaf, and Sunburst on the Catching Rays maple leaf. The details are so beautiful and vibrant!


I cut the tags from the Hearts-n-Tags dies and stamped the Light as a Feather Background in Tranquil and Cove Blue inks, then cut two tags from each to layer. I secured the two layers together with liquid glue before stringing white and black Hemptique cord. 


The smaller leaves stamped with Bay Breeze ink are from Love Grows Here and Autumn is Calling. The squirrel from Warm My Heart, bird from Love Grows Here, mug from Pumpkin Season, pumpkin from Hey Pumpkin, and all the sentiments were stamped with Merlot ink.


I varied the colours on all the other small elements, like the acorn, heart, and pumpkin stem and leaf. This ensured that the maximum number of colours were represented on each tag.


There are two layers of foam tape holding the elements on their respective tags. The first layer is the large leaf from Painted Leaves and the second layer is the group of additions from previously-released fall-themed sets. I love how well everything paired up with the Painted Leaves Bundle and Give Thanks Sentiments.


I have linked to all of my product supplies below and you can also click on the image below to head to the shop for all of the Boho Fall Release goodies and more!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy shopping!

Supplies