Thursday, August 19, 2021

Spellbinders | August 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month

Today's Spellbinders card features the August 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month, which I combined with the Small Die of the Month and Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month! I love how easy it is to mix and match all of the kits from each month. As with all card kit subscriptions, you can cancel anytime and there is no long-term obligation! You have until August 24th to subscribe to get these particular kits.


I was so excited to see that the August 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month is a layering stamp set! It was so easy to stamp these beautiful flowers in different ink colours so, naturally, I chose Catherine Pooler inks. For the large purple flowers, I used Sweet Sixteen and Pucker Up. For the stems and foliage, I used Sea Glass. For the centres of the purple flowers, I used Catching Rays. I created an ombre effect with the small yellow flowers using Tiara, Shea Butter and Sauna.


To create the sentiment panel, I used Bright Pink Glimmer Hot Foil with the foiling hexagon from the Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month. I stamped the sentiment, creating an ombre look using Sweet SixteenPucker Up and Flirty Fuchsia. Then I die cut it using the coordinating die.


To create the frame for the sentiment, I used one of the hexagons from the Small Die of the Month. For the base underneath the stamped sentiment, I pressed the Sea Glass ink pad directly on to white cardstock, then ran it through the die cutting machine. Then I popped up the sentiment with foam tape. I used liquid glue to stack four layers of the outline hexagon and topped it with a gold mirror layer.


When the sentiment parts are assembled, I love how it looks with the narrow void between hexagon shapes, showing off the Sea Glass layer. I further embellished it with pearl white jewels.


Before assembling the card, I created a textured frame for the card base, using the ultra large 6" x 9" Sun Burst Stencil. It's subtle but adds so much to the overall look of the card. I really love the size of this stencil because it was made to accommodate all card sizes from basic A2 sizes to business slimline sizes! 

Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:

Don't forget to check out the Clearance Sale with an additional 20% off at checkout!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the colors and how you did the sentiment.

Cindy C. said...

Oh so pretty and sweet!!

Daily Word said...

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post. Thank you for providing these details. MMPI Test Online Indonesia

Anonymous said...

Sell Fresh CVV - Western Union Transfer - Bank Login - Card Dumps - Paypal - Ship
Selling good and fresh cvv fullz

track 1 and 2 with pin

bank login

Fresh Cards, Selling Dumps, Cvvs, Fullz

Tickets,Hotels,Credit card topup...Paypal transfer, Mailer,Smtp,western union login,

Book Flight Online

SELL CVV GOOD And HACK BIG CVV GOOD Credit Card

Fresh Cards. Selling Dumps, Cvvs, Fullz.Tickets,Hotels,Credit cards


Sell Cvv(cc) - Wu Transfer - Card Dumps - Bank login/paypal

And many more other hacking services
Below are some of the contacts

gary.jones00222@gmail.com
Telegram: @validvendors

- I have account paypal with good balance
- Dumps prices
- Tracks 1&2 US =
- Tracks 1&2 UK =
- Tracks 1&2 CA / AU =
- Tracks 1&2 EU =
Bank Logins Prices US UK CA AU EU
- Bank Us : ( HALIFAX,BOA,CHASE,Wells Fargo...
FORMAT OF LEADS/FULLZ/PROS

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER WITH EXPIRY DATE
->COMPLETE ADDRESS
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, I.P ADDRESS
->EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
->REALTIONSHIP DETAILS
->MORTGAGE INFO
->BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

>Fresh Leads for tax returns & w-2 form filling
''OTHER GADGETS PROVIDING'

>SSN+DOB Fullz
>CC with CVV
>Photo ID's
>Dead Fullz
>Spamming Tutorials
>Carding Tutorials
>Hacking Tutorials
>SMTP Linux Root
>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2
>Sock Tools
>Server I.P's
>HQ Emails with passwords
- I hope u good customers and will be long-term cooperation as a trial purchase would convince you
Contacts below
Email: jdenterprises@qualityservice.com
validvendors007@gmail.com
hark212@hotmail.com
Telegram: @validvendors
icq: chat- 711343039

Does Trader Joe’s Accept EBT Card said...

Awesome post. It really shows your immense knowledge and research on this topic. Please keep sharing. Also, Check in loving memory quotes

Purple Princess said...

so very pretty