Monday, September 20, 2021

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | September 2021 | Part 2 of 3

I'm back with more inspiration for the September 2021 Deluxe Club Sursee and this time I went ultra clean and simple, using the Circle Weave Die in a non-traditional way. Again, my colour scheme is based on the Bright Idea Slimline Patterned Paper and, this time, I used the brighter end of the spectrum.

First, I die cut three of the Circle Weave Die from heavyweight cardstock. I also die cut the three circles from a panel of A2-sized masking paper. I secured the negative section of the masking paper to the card base. Then I used removable tape to secure one die cut in its positive space. I used blending brushes and Pink Champagne, Rose Petals, Shea Butter and Sauna inks to blend the weave pattern on to both the die cut itself and as a stencil on the card base.

After all three circles were ink blended, I removed both the masking paper and the inked up die cuts. I used a basic circle die from my stash that is slightly smaller than the Circle Weave Die to create a thin ring, which I adhered to the card base using Bearly Art liquid glue. I used my scissors to trim off the overhanging sections and stamped the sentiment from the Thank You Many Ways stamp set using Cove Blue ink.

If you're a Club Sursee or Deluxe Club Sursee subscriber, your September 2021 goodies should be arriving soon! I hope you're inspired to create with this month's products and I'll be back soon with a closer look at the other cards I made with these stamps and dies. In case you missed it, click HERE to visit my previous post featuring the September 2021 Deluxe Club Sursee.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies