Monday, September 20, 2021

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | September 2021 | Part 3 of 3


I'm back with one last inspiration post for the September 2021 Deluxe Club Sursee and this time I used all of the colours included in the Bright Idea Slimline Patterned Paper! Since I wanted all of the colours to be featured on all of the butterfly images included in the Take Flight stamp set, I needed to use a slimline card base.


I used the Essentials Slimline Die to create the scalloped panel. Then I stamped all of the butterflies with the ink pads in rainbow order, doubling and tripling up on the inks to create an ombre effect on all of the butterflies.


Once all of the butterflies were done, I use the dies to cut matte gold foil shadows and adhered the two layers together. Once I determined the arrangement or flow of the butterflies down the length of the slimline card, I heat embossed the sentiment in gold.


To finish, I popped up some of the butterflies with foam tape and adhered others directly on the panel with liquid glue


I didn't take close-ups of the other two thank you cards I made with the largest scripted sentiment in the Thank You Many Ways stamp set, along with the diamonds from Take Flight. One is a one-layer card and the other is a white panel with scored frame on a black card base.

If you're a Club Sursee or Deluxe Club Sursee subscriber, your September 2021 goodies should be arriving soon! I hope you're inspired by all of my samples this month. As most of you know, I was a Club Ambassador before being a Brand Ambassador so it felt so good to be creating for Club Sursee again this month, just like old times. In case you missed it, click HERE and HERE to visit my previous posts featuring the September 2021 Deluxe Club Sursee.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies