Friday, December 24, 2021

Spellbinders | December 2021 Clear Stamp & Die of the Month

I'm back with more inspiration for the Spellbinders December 2021 Club Kits and this card features the Clear Stamp & Die of the Month -- Color Outside the Lines! If you don't need or want the coordinating dies, you can simply subscribe to the Clear Stamp of the Month. This month's stamp set includes individual letters to spell a variety of phrases such as 'love you', 'hey you' and 'hello'. There are also hand drawn flowers with filler stamps so you don't have to colour.

I decided to create a very clean and simple, repetitive phrase in four colours -- Coral Cabana, Tiara, Melon Ice and Cummerbund. I layered them on a second die cut for a bit of dimension but still easy to mail. To create some visual interest, I used the Striped Slimline Embossing Folder on a white linen panel.

All of the layers were adhered using Bearly Art liquid glue. The card base was cut from Paradise cardstock which I thought was a close match to the Cummerbund ink. To finish, I added a few Jelly Heart Drops to fill in the empty space.


Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:

Sources