Thursday, December 23, 2021

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | December 2021 | Part 2 of 4


I'm back with more inspiration for Catherine Pooler's Basic Club Sursee or Deluxe Club Sursee subscribers. As I mentioned in my previous post featuring the Warm and Cozy stamp set and coordinating dies, this month's theme is warm winter wishes, get well and general encouragement. 


Today's card uses the three hexagons from the stamp set with a sentiment from Classic Adornments, the other stamp set which you'll see more of soon. Once again, my colour scheme is based on the A Little Drizzle Slimline Patterned Paper.


I stamped all three hexagons in seven of the eight colours featured in the A Little Drizzle Slimline Patterned Paper pack -- It's a Girl, Coral Cabana, Samba, Limoncello, Lemongrass, Cummerbund and Suede Shoes.


I trimmed a 1/4" sliver of the striped patterned paper and attached it to the card base. Then I trimmed a 4" x 5.5" panel, stamping the sentiment from Classic Adornments in Juniper Mist. After arranging the hexagons around the sentiment, I popped up some with foam tape and glued others flat on to the panel. To finish the card, I added a few sequins from the Romance Sequin Mix to the centres of some of the hexagons.

If you're a Club Sursee or Deluxe Club Sursee subscriber, I hope you're enjoying your December surprises and finding new ways to use these beautiful stamp sets. I'll be back soon with a closer look at the other cards I made with these stamps and dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: