Sunday, December 19, 2021

Club Sursee by Catherine Pooler Designs | December 2021 | Part 1 of 4

If you're a Basic Club Sursee or Deluxe Club Sursee subscriber, you're going to fall instantly in love with the  December 2021 surprise! This month's theme is warm winter wishes, get well and general encouragement. If you love warm drinks, hexagons and florals, you're going to flip over these sets. My colour scheme is based on the A Little Drizzle Slimline Patterned Paper and I love to make all my Sursee cards for the month with the same colours so they photograph nicely. It also makes it easier to plan out all my cards!

This card features the Warm and Cozy stamp set and coordinating dies. If you're a Basic Club Sursee subscribe, you'll receive two stamp sets and if you're a Deluxe Club Sursee subscriber, you'll receive two stamp sets and two dies. The dies are usually the coordinating dies to one of the stamp sets and a stand-alone die.


As you know, I'm a huge fan of drink-related stamp sets, especially when they're layering sets. Look at these cute thermoses, both modern and vintage! I love that they all have separate lids that you can stamp in different colours. They're too cute! All of the fill-in stamps are included, except the holly that I used to stamp the first slender thermos. I used a retired Sursee set called Sleigh Bells Ring but the holly from Let's Go Skating would look great and probably even better.

If you're a Club Sursee or Deluxe Club Sursee subscriber, your goodies are in transit and you'll be receiving your December 2021 goodies soon or maybe you already have them in your crafty hands! I hope you're inspired to create with this month's products and I'll be back soon with a closer look at the other cards I made with these stamps and dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I adore the thermos set and your project!
Is that set available for individual sale?

Purple Princess said...

so lovely