Thursday, December 23, 2021

Spellbinders | December 2021 Small Die of the Month


I'm back to share more of the Spellbinders December 2021 Club Kits and today's card features the Small Die of the Month - Sketched Florals & Frame! It includes a gorgeous scrolled frame with various flowers and leaves that have both outline dies and base dies.


Depending on how you use these Sketched Florals & Frame, your card will have very different looks. I die cut my frame from an A2 white linen panel. I die cut the frame a second time from brushed metal gold cardstock. The base of the card was also cut from white linen cardstock but the floral bases were cut from smooth heavyweight white cardstock.


I ran the outer part of the panel through the Love Stripes Embossing Folder to give it dimension. This is my favourite and most-used embossing folder to date. I love using it and will use it every chance I get!


I die cut the flowers and leaves from Azalea, Kiwi, Meadow, Mist, Paradise and gold glitter cardstock. Then I assembled all of the layers using Bearly Art liquid glue. The pieces were attached to the card base using a combination of liquid glue and mini glue dots.


This month's Small Die of the Month doesn't come with sentiments so I used a heat foiled sentiment from the Mini Sincere Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set with Polished Brass Hot Foil on Pitch Black cardstock. I foiled this sentiment on every colour used on the flowers and leaves before deciding that it needed to be on black to stand out.


Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:

Sources

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Masters of Midgard' videos | Videodl.cc
Discover the best youtube channel on Videodl.cc. Check out the videos youtube to mp3 android on Videodl's new videos, as well as all of our favourite animated GIFs, animated GIFs and