Saturday, December 18, 2021

Spellbinders | December 2021 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month


It's time to share the Spellbinders December 2021 Club Kits and you're going to love this month's Glimmer Hot Foil Kit -- Botanical Crest! It includes a stunning hot foil wreath that comes with separate dies for the inside and outside of the wreath so you can use it in different ways.


It also comes with two sentiments, also with coordinating dies. This particular sentiment is most likely to be used as a birthday sentiment, just like the other sentiment, but I think it could also be used in lieu of a Happy New Year sentiment. I love making New Year cards so that's what I had in mind with this design.


I foiled both the wreath and sentiment using Gold Hot Foil and added the little flowers using gold mirror cardstock. To create the background, I die cut gold mirror cardstock and three different shades of green cardstock using the Color Block Slices.


I haphazardly adhered the slices to the card base and cut off the overhanging pieces. I used foam tape to pop up the top layer of the wreath before attaching it to the card base. To finish, I added pearls to the centres of the tiny gold flowers, which are also part of the December 2021 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit. You have until December 24th to subscribe to and receive this stunning Botanical Crest!


Here's a list of kits I share each month and some of the value kits:

Supplies

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Really beautiful card. I love the color green with gold.

Purple Princess said...

so beautiful