Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Spellbinders | Feel Better Soon


Hello, crafty friends! Long time no post. I've actually been doing a lot of work behind the scenes and I'll be sharing some of that very soon. In the meantime, I've been enjoying some personal time simply because life has been so hectic and I needed it!


Did you know that Spellbinders releases some of their club kits for individual sale a few months later? These Hex Floral Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month came out in August 2021 and you can see my original inspiration project HERE.


I actually made this mini slimline without remembering the original design and it's funny how this one also happens to be similar in concept! This time, I used Hero Arts cardstock in Mist, Adriatic and Lavender. Then I heat foiled the Hex Floral plates using Skybright Glimmer Hot Foil


I chose several uplifting sentiments from Mini Everyday Sentiments and heat foiled them on Mist,  Lavender and white linen cardstock using Skybright Glimmer Hot Foil. I played around with the colours and arrangement before settling on this combination of colours and sentiments. The sentiment in the centre coordinates with the white linen card base. I finished by adding Prismatic Sky and Radiant Orchid pearls to the heat foiled flowers.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies