Thursday, February 3, 2022

Catherine Pooler | At Home Collection | Sneak Peek #1


Catherine Pooler has another fantastic release coming next week and the Every Minute Bundle might be my favourite yet! If you didn't know this about me, I've always had an obsession with clock stamps and had many cards published with them. The At Home Collection will be available to StampNation members at 12pm EST on Tuesday, February 8th and for General Ordering at 9am EST on Wednesday, February 9th. New product links will go live then and, as always, existing products are available for purchase now.


Today's card is a mini slimline, sized 3.5" x 6", cut from premium cardstock. I trimmed two sheets of cute flowers and gingham from the Wallpaper Patterned Paper and stamped a sentiment from the Every Minute Stamp Set before adhering both to the card base.


I stamped the timeless clock in Cummerbund, the hours and minutes in Serenade, the flowers in Pucker Up and the hands in Midnight ink. I layered the clock by stamping a second layer and using the additional face die from the Every Minute Dies to add dimension. Then I tied a cute little white silk bow and glued it to the card.


All of these colours coordinate with the new Date Night Minis, also being released this month. I'll see you again soon for more sneak peeks and inspiration for the At Home Collection. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources: