Monday, February 7, 2022

Catherine Pooler | At Home Collection | Sneak Peek #2


I'm back with more inspiration for Catherine Pooler's At Home Collection, which will be available to StampNation members TOMORROW at 12pm EST and for General Ordering at 9am EST on Wednesday, February 9th. New product links will go live then and, as always, existing products are available for purchase now.


As I mentioned in my last post, I absolutely love clock stamps, which makes the Every Minute Bundle right up my alley! Today's design is another mini slimline card measuring 3.5" x 6" and features both the Every Minute Stamp Set and the Moments in Time Sentiments Stamp Set.


I created the background panel by using the Petal Connection Cover Plate Die to partially dry emboss the top and bottom of the panel before stamping the Moments in Time Sentiments in Pucker Up and Midnight inks. I used the coordinating Moments in Time Dies to cut out the word 'time', adhering it flat on the ends and popping up the centre for dimension.


I layered both clocks, as explained in my last post, stamping the bases, hours, hands and flower accents in a combination of Garden Party, UptownPucker Up and Midnight inks. I swapped the colours of the hours so all three colours would be represented in both clocks.


All of these colours coordinate with the new Date Night Minis, also being released this month. Don't forget, if you're a StampNation member, you can shop tomorrow at 12pm EST! I'll see you again soon for more inspiration featuring the At Home Collection. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources