Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Catherine Pooler | At Home Collection | StampNation Early Ordering

I'm back with more inspiration for Catherine Pooler's At Home Collection, which will be available to StampNation members TODAY at 12pm EST and for General Ordering at 9am EST tomorrow Wednesday, February 9th. New product links will go live then and, as always, existing products are available for purchase now.

Today's card once again features the Every Minute Stamp Set. I stamped the small standing clock four times and added different hours using Serenade, Cummerbund, Garden Party and Uptown. For the hours, I used Uptown, In the Park, Cummerbund and Serenade.

I stamped the sentiment in three colours by masking off two words, stamping everything else in Midnight, then individually stamping the other two words in Uptown and Serenade to match the top and bottom clocks.

Before attaching the panel to the card base, I cut a strip of Black Tie Gala Patterned Paper and adhered it to the left side of the card. Then I attached the stamped panel and glued the dimensional clocks around the sentiment. To finish, I added some cute flowers stamped in Pucker Up.

All of these colours coordinate with the new Date Night Minis, also being released this month. Don't forget, if you're a StampNation member, log in and shop TODAY at 12pm EST! I'll see you again soon for more inspiration featuring the At Home Collection. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources

No comments: