Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Catherine Pooler | At Home Collection | Release Day!


It's Release Day over at Catherine Pooler and the At Home Collection is now available for purchase! All products are live and today's card combines products from the Every Minute Bundle


This time, I stamped one handled-clock from the Every Minute Stamp Set in Garden Party, Uptown and Pucker Up. I rotated the colours and styles of the hours and the hands so all three colours would be represented in each clock. I layered the front of the clock using the coordinating Every Minute Dies and set them aside.


Next, I cut a piece of striped patterned paper in Cummerbund from the Wallpaper Patterned Paper pack and cut it on an angle. I adhered it to the card base and stamped one of the sentiments from Moments in Time Sentiments directly on the patterned paper. Also using Midnight ink, I stamped the large scripted word and die cut it twice using the coordinating Moments in Time Dies.


I looped silver cord to the three clocks and attached them to the card base. I also added a few sequins from the Tinseltown Sequin Mix to tie in with the silver cords.


All of these colours coordinate with the new Date Night Minis, also being released this month. If you missed any of my inspiration featuring the At Home Collection, you can find those posts below:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources