Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Concord & 9th | Flower Power Release | Bonus Feature Day Week #3


I'm back to share more inspiration for Concord & 9th's Flower Power Release! In this third week, we're posting twice. For the first of two posts this week, I'm sharing a card featuring the Grateful Blooms Bundle and Stitched Vines Card Front Die.


In last week's post, I made a card using the scalloped circle and doily from the Grateful Blooms Bundle so I wanted to focus on the smaller stamps this time. I also wanted to use the other sentiment since it's a two-part sentiment with a completely different feel. I love that both sentiments have coordinating dies.


First, I chose my colour palette for this design which includes Poppy, Sorbet, Grapefruit and Sea Glass. The neutrals I added are Dove and Mushroom. I started by cutting an A2 panel and die cutting it with the Stitched Vines Card Front Die. I trimmed it down to 4" x 5.25" and attached it to a white card base.


Using the MISTI stamping tool, I stamped the four small images with PoppySorbetGrapefruit inks. I stamped the large sentiment with Mushroom ink and die cut it a second time from Poppy cardstock. Then I heat embossed the small sentiment with white embossing powder on Mushroom cardstock. 


I arranged the sentiment and all of the die cut leaves on the panel before popping them on with foam tape. Then I added Dove and Mushroom enamel dots in three sizes to fill in some of the remaining space. I love the way they look like little pebbles between the leaves.


I'll see you again on Friday with more inspiration featuring products from the Flower Power Release. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies