Tuesday, March 22, 2022

VIDEO | Taylored Expressions | In the Garden Triple Slim Layering Stencils

I just know that these new Triple Slim Layering Stencils are flying off the shelves because they're pure genius and absolutely gorgeous! If you're a fan of the Create-in-Quads Layering Stencils, then you're sure to fall in love with these. I'm thrilled to be introducing In the Garden Triple Slim Layering Stencils, the first of the Triple Slim series. These work exactly like the Create-in-Quads but result in three mini slim cards, as opposed to four A2 cards.




As with all of the Create-in-Quads Layering Stencils, each of the three panels has a different layout. I used the same four ink colours for this project - Lollipop, Lime Zest, Spearmint and Eggplant. I used the Bitty Blender Brushes here but the original Blender Brushes would work well, too.


My first card features the fully-stencilled panel, which I attached to a Sea Salt card base. I stamped the Get the Word Out - Mother's Day sentiment with Oreo ink on Sugar Cube cardstock and die cut it using the coordinating die. I cut the die a second time from silver glitter cardstock. I popped on the sentiment with foam strips.


This second card is my favourite of the bunch and it features the a stencilled bouquet. I attached the panel to an Eggplant card base and die cut a silver glitter frame using the Mini Slim Thin Frame Cutting Plate.


I used the third largest frame from the Mini Slim Thin Frame Cutting Plate and removed a section on the top left side so it wouldn't cover the stencilled image. The result is a modern, refreshing design. The sentiment on this card and the next card are from the Signature Sentiments stamp set.


Signature Sentiments is a must-have because it combines my favourite mix of classic typewriter and scripted fonts. There are 10 sentiments that cover a huge range of occasions. All of the longer sentiments fit nicely in that empty space on the third stencil, framed by the two sections of gorgeous flowers. I used a Lollipop card base here and embellished the flowers with silver drip drops.


Taylor and Heather are teaching a FREE Triple Slim Class and it's available to you if you purchase the In the Garden Triple Slim Layering Stencil and Signature Sentiments stamp set together, using this link HERE or by clicking on the image below. Purchasing the two items individually will not get you the free class. You need to click on the In the Garden Craft-Along Class Collection. This offer is only valid through March 27th or while supplies last.

Thanks so much for watching!

Supplies

No comments: