Monday, March 21, 2022

Pigment Craft | Happy Spring Card


Happy Spring! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend ringing in Spring! Even though we had a bit of rain and fog, I was happy it was fairly mild. I can definitely feel that spring is coming and it's the perfect time to share a spring card using more products from Pigment Craft's March 2022 Release!

This card uses my favourite set from the release, Spring Basket with must-have coordinating dies, and I say that loosely because it's so hard to choose a favourite. However, I do see myself using this set year round which is why it's at the top of my list. Of course, you can't have spring without these gorgeous eggs from the Eggcellent stamp set.


I stamped the basket with Monstera ink and the ribbon with Tajine and Blush. The five eggs were stamped with BlushTajine, TurmericLagoon, Juniper, Ficus and Monstera. I really loved seeing all these colours come together on the floral eggs! I attached all the eggs together with a combination of liquid glue and glue dots. I then glued the basket on top of the eggs and attached the ribbon with glue dots. I stamped the sentiment in black before popping the assembled basket on to the Dashed Diamonds II Cover Plate with foam tape.

If you missed my previous post featuring more of Pigment Craft's March 2022 Release, be sure to check it out HERE or by clicking on the image below.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments: