Sunday, March 20, 2022

Pigment Craft | Anniversary Card + March 2022 Release Review and Ink Refresh Video


Today, hubby and I are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe all these years have gone by but we've had some fabulous years, the most amazing son and so many fond memories - from meeting in Indianapolis, having our first date in Italy, getting engaged in London, England, getting married in San Diego and making Toronto our current home. Before I get into the card I made for my husband, I wanted to share the video I posted yesterday.


Pigment Craft's March 2022 Release is a big one, filled with all things fresh and fun, not just for spring and Easter but year-round essentials, too! In my video, I give you a close-up look at all of the release products, as well as review both ink releases so you can see all 21 scrumptious ink colours which are now back in stock.


My card features three new stamp sets and three new die sets, plus six ink colours. The large hearts with flowers and the sentiments are from the Hole In My Heart stamp set, the flower stamps are from the Hold In My Heart Fillers stamp set, the small hearts are from the Printed Heart stamp set, and the frame is from the Nested Postage die set.


The flowers can be cut straight out of the heart with a border to create a shaker, or without a border for a more intricate look. Both these die options come with the Hole In My Heart Fillers die set. I inked up the large hearts with Aloe ink, stamped the stems with Monstera and filled in the leaves with Lagoon. I stamped the flowers with Rosewood ink, filled the centres with Turmeric and added highlights with Blush.


The small hearts were stamped with Monstera ink and I layered them with silver glitter cardstock for a bit of sparkle. I determined my layout before gluing the Nested Postage frame and stamping the 'love you' in Rosewood ink. The rest of the pieces were popped on with foam tape, I trimmed off the tip of the heart at the bottom and my card was complete.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

1 comment:

cm said...

Gorgeous! Happy 18th Anniversary and WOW! What journeys you've been on during that time frame! Hope you've had an awesome celebration!
hugs~carol