Thursday, April 7, 2022

Catherine Pooler | Ex Libris Collection | More Inspiration


Today, I have more inspiration using Catherine Pooler's Ex Libris Collection and FOUR NEW Spa Collection: Apothecary Inks which are now available for purchase. Once again, I combined products from the Gardener's Treasures Bundle, including the Dried Treasures Stamp Set, Gardener's Notebook Patterned Paper and Nested Hexagons Dies.


I used the ink-to-paper technique on three pieces of premium cardstock with Terracotta, Eucalyptus and Tranquil ink pads. After they dried, I used three pairs of Nested Hexagons Dies to cut the frames, which are three layers high for dimension. I used two sheets of Gardener's Notebook Patterned Paper, a strip of silver cardstock and images stamped with Dried Treasures. The sentiment is from the Best Place stamp set and I embellished with sequins from the Tinseltown Sequin Mix.


If you missed any of my inspiration featuring the Ex Libris Collection and FOUR NEW Spa Collection: Apothecary Inks, you can find those posts below:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies