Saturday, April 9, 2022

Spellbinders | April 2022 Small Die of the Month + Spring BOGO Party


Hello, friends! It's been a while since I've done a Spellbinders post but I'm back to feature the adorable April 2022 Die of the Month called Gift Border & Sentiments. Unfortunately, my package was missing the piece that cuts out the base of the die so I featured it as best as I could considering that piece would've given me the ability to cut out the entire background.


I cut the white and black panels using the Mini Slimline Envelope & Nested Card Creator, previously the July 2021 Large Die of the Month and you can see more inspiration HERE. I used the two main pieces to cut out the gifts and top border directly on the scalloped white panel. I cut the individual gifts out of each of the 10 colours from the Assorted Color Essentials Cardstock Pack, then inserted them into the positive spaces. 


I cut all 6 different bows from Mirror Gold Cardstock and glued them on to each of the gifts. To finish, I heat foiled a sentiment from Mini Sincere Sentiments using Gold Hot Foil on black cardstock and popped it up on a foam strip. The finished card base measures 3.5" x 6.5".


I invite you to check out the Spring BOGO Party. This Buy One, Get One sale includes so many great products, quite a few of my favourites and runs through 11:59pm PST on April 10th, 2022.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

2 comments:

Donna said...

Wow- what a beautiful card. Amazing use of just the top bkgrd die with the gifts. I think I'll do the same when mine arrives. Love it!

Purple Princess said...

so lovely